As an allOKay team-member you will benefit from a friendly environment and professional guidance. We offer an outstanding salary package, continuous training possibilities and the opportunity to have a work-life balance that you love. At allOKay every employee gets support to grow as an individual and become an extraordinary professional.
We are looking for a dedicated and detail-oriented House Cleaner to join our Cleaning Department. As a House Cleaner, you will be responsible for performing a variety of cleaning tasks to ensure our clients' homes are spotless and comfortable. If you have a passion for cleanliness and enjoy creating a cozy environment, we would love to hear from you. Apply now and become part of our team.
Your main activities will be :
- answering service requests from clients (e-mail and telephone)
- do the weekly work planning of a team of housekeepers
- follow up on their weekly work schedules
- support to client administration
- assists in salary administration and contacts with the social secretariat
Your ideal profile
- You are a client and service-oriented problem solver with good communication skills.
- You are Fluent in English, French, and/or Dutch in writing and speaking. Any other European language is a big plus
- You are accurate and precise in administrative tasks.
- You are well familiar with MS Office (Word, Excel).
- You are well organized in your tasks, you know how to keep a cool head during busy moments.
- You are an open-minded team player who enjoys working together as one team.
WORK-LIFE BALANCE: flexible working hours and telework possible
COMPETITIVE SALARY PACKAGE: fixed salary in line with your experience, 13th month,
mobile phone subscription, company laptop, meal vouchers, public transport reimbursement
TEAMWORK: knowledge sharing and team spirit
TRAINING: On-the-job training with a coach and support from in-house experts
OPEN COMMUNICATION: your management listens to you and is open to feedback
COSY OFFICES: that are easily accessible by public transport